Smoke Vent Services
We try to provide our customer with the best possible service
Thermadome Single Leaf Smoke Vent
Thermadome single leaf smoke vents are ideal for domestic, commercial, leisure and retail, this high-performance flat roof smoke vent opens to 160° in less than 60 seconds for rapid smoke and heat dispersion. Also, suitable for providing natural ventilation and can be used for roof access and maintenance perfect for use in areas where light is required such stair wells, staircases, lobbies and corridors.
- Fully certified to BS EN12101-2
- Control panels compliant with BS EN 12101-9 & BS EN 12101-10
- Vast range of sizes for immediate delivery
- Available as direct-to-roof or to builder’s kerb
- Actuator position variable for roof access and maintenance if required
- Optional wind deflector to increase aerodynamic value
A typical Thermadome single leaf smoke ventilation system includes Therma-Vent smoke ventilators (AOVs) located at the highest point of an escape route staircase or at the top of a smoke shaft. Smoke detectors and manual control points are normally located on each floor. The system can be controlled by a Therma-Vent control panel. In the event of a fire the smoke detectors on the relevant floor instruct the control panel to operate the Therma-Vent AOV creating an upward air flow, venting smoke and toxic gases.The system can be designed to automatically open on receipt of a fire signal, or be controlled by the Therma-Vent control panel on instruction of the fire services. Alternatively, the Therma-Vent AOVs can be linked to the Building Management System (BMS) for complete monitoring.
Thermadome Double Leaf Smoke Vent
Thermadome double leaf smoke vents are designed specifically for industrial buildings, its integral 24V actuator automatically opens the double leaf to 90° in under 60 seconds for rapid smoke and heat release in stairwells, corridors and factory areas.
• Fully certified to BS EN 12101-2
• Manufactured in both multiwall polycarbonate or solid insulated covers
• Galvanised steel insulated upstands
• Ideal for industrial buildings, warehouses and manufacturing facilities
• Can be combined with continuous glazing including barrel vaults
Thermadome Roof Louvre vents – For Horizontal applications
A specialist Louvre roof smoke vent for large roofs or those with high wind loads. Particularly suited for head of smoke shaft ventilators, this solution is resistant to impact when open and closed and can be installed in most roof applications. Thermadome roof louvres are particularly suited to roof applications or areas when the footprint of the smoke vent needs to remain as small as possible and there may be insufficient space for a single or double leaf type opening units.
- CE marked and fully certified to BS EN12101-2
- Different blade options available
- Opening to 90° providing maximum aerodynamic efficiency
- Can be integrated into BMS or supplied with dedicated controls
- Minimal energy consumption
- Supplied in various standard sizes or custom built for specific requirements
- Practical smoke vent soloution
- Made to measure available up to 2500 x 3800mm
- Daylight option available using polycarbonate or multi-wall blades
- High security
Thermadome Louvre vents – For vertical applications
Solid blade smoke vent window louvres are commonly used in areas that do not require natural light and smoke ventilation requirements are needed. Solid blade louvre smoke vents can be used in high wind environments and are impact resistant in open and closed positions. Available fully certified to BS EN12101-2 and electrically operated to open to 90 degrees in under 60 seconds. Available in standard and bespoke sizes the aluminium blades and framework can be delivered mill finish, anodised or polyester powder coated. Options are also available to offer low-level fresh air and comfort ventilation when required, perfect for releasing heat and smoke from areas such as corridors, stairwells.
- Insulated blades
- Sound reduction with acoustic insulation
- Opens to 90 degrees within 60 seconds
- CE Marked and fully certified to BS EN 12101-2
Thermadome smoke shaft vent door
A discrete smoke shaft vent solution, for use where smoke shafts provide ventilation in lobbies and corridors. Opening to 90° in under 60 seconds, it provides 0.6m2 and 1.0m2 free vent areas for use with mechanical and natural smoke shaft installations.
- Fully certified to BS EN12101-2
- Standard sizes of 0.6m2 and 1.0m2 available from stock
- Flush mounted for unobtrusive finish
- Fully welded four-sided rigid frame construction in steel with full-length concealed continuous hinge
- Supplied paint-ready or powder coated
- 36dB acoustic reduction
Why choose us?
With many years’ experience in the smoke vent and dome light industry, we are the premier company to call on for your project. Suppling products to trade, contractors and builders, as well as individuals, we can provide the ideal solution for your needs.
We have a great range of products from excellent brands such as Stardome, Astroglaze, Skylantern, Solarglaze and Thermodome. We stock our products right here in the UK, so we can supply any product to any location easily and quickly.
We offer a completely free quotation for your smoke ventilation system!
We have a team of experts on hand to help you select the right products for your needs and specification. Placing an order is simple – just contact us to speak to our helpful team!